Business Insurance Account Manager
About the Job
Granite insurance is excited to announce that we are growing and adding another member to our wonderful team! Granite Insurance is an expanding insurance agency with a career opportunity in Granite Falls, North Carolina. This key role is a Business Insurance Account Manager. We are looking for an over-achiever who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment and someone who has respect for the client-agency relationship. In addition to a resume, an emphasis will be placed on attitude. At Granite Insurance we value talent, ambition, dedication, drive and attitude.
About Granite Insurance
Granite Insurance was established in Granite Falls, NC in 1936. Since 1936, Granite Insurance has been a staple in Caldwell County and the Granite Falls Community. However, over the past 10 years Granite Insurance has grown at an aggressive, controlled pace across the nation and now currently operates in 17 states. In 2005, Granite Insurance joined Keystone Insurers Group. By joining Keystone Insurers group, this places Granite Insurance as a member of the #1 Independent Agency Partnerships in the United States. Some of Granite Insurance’s main industries that you will find yourself working in are: zipline and aerial adventure parks, home health care, manufacturing and construction.
· Working with Business Risk Consultant (BRC) in a team environment to acquire and advise new clients about their risk management programs
· Developing current client relationships and assuring their needs are met
· Directing and leading renewal and remarketing activities for clients
· Analyzing current clients risks and advising options to manage these risks
· Manage service requests from current clients and ensure they are handled in a time efficient manner
· Meeting with clients, prospects and insurance companies
· 4-Year College Degree, Preferred
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Desire for career advancement
· Passion and Commitment
· Customer Service Focused-Internal and External
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Above average efficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Outgoing personality
If you are ready for the next step in enhancing your career and meet the qualifications for this key role, we would love to talk to you. Please email your resume and a cover letter, including salary requirements to Lou Anne Annas, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for all submissions is Monday, August 31st, 2015! If you have any questions about the job, Lou Anne can be reached at 828-396-3342. We look forward to hearing from you and growing our Team here at Granite Insurance!